Monday 29 December 2014

Diving in!.. Ныряю...

Hello my dear friends!

Now, it's the end of year 2014...
I have to say that celebrating a New Year is the most important time for me.
Yes, I still believe that every new year indeed brings something magical, new and exciting!

And yeas I get presents for New Year as well :)
Am I not lucky?

Honestly, I could not really wait until 2015 to begin something new :)
I am diving into the world of creating just now!
Guys, I am all into sketching and painting this time and I am so happy about it...

Sharing with you all my experiments here :)
And Happy New Year to you!

Доброго дня, други!

Как же я жду 31 Декабря!
Прям как в детстве - я свято верю, что 1 Января начинается новая жизнь.
Я же решила это чуток ускорить, и внести новизну в свою жизнь уже в декабре.

Для начала я удочерила бездомную кошку из приюта...
И... начала рисовать... каждый день...
Актеров из кино, чашки, тапки, лаки, да всё подряд!

И нравится мне это дело очень!
Смотрим?










И кино!
Я давно не получала такого удовольствияю
"Мужчины на грани" или "Пистолет в каждой руке"


I also wanted to share with you a link to the trailer of the movie that I really liked.
"A gun in each hand" - awesome!


And thanks for stopping by!
Sending you hugs.

Спасибо за визиты.
Ваша.

1 comment:

Many thanks for visiting my blog!